Valdor® Flex Ireland
Valdor® Flex Ireland
Valdor® Flex is a residual, pre-emergent, herbicide that controls a broad spectrum of weeds.
When applied prior to germination, depending on the weed species to be controlled, Valdor® Flex keeps the soil weed free for up to 4 months. The product is a combination of 2 active ingredients, Iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium and Diflufenican (DFF), in convenient pack sizes. These active ingredients complement each other and improve the result compared to being applied individually.
Valdor® Flex can be applied to all permeable surfaces and railway ballast to provide effective weed control in a number of environments from industrial sites to publics spaces. If weeds are present Valdor® Flex can be applied with glyphosate or a fatty acid to achieve control of existing vegetation.
- Ideal for use by local authorities, county councils, highways maintenance, vegetation management contractors, landscapers and many others
- Gives ideal glyphosate free option
- Due to long residual activity, Valdor® Flex requires less frequent applications. Reducing the amount of herbicide applied to achieve a weed free environment
- Reduced risk of weed resistance by different modes of action
- A total, residual, pre-emergent herbicide
- Combines new and trusted active ingredients Iodosulfuron and DFF
- The 2 active ingredients have a complementary effect for greater weed control
- Residual effect for up to 4 months
- Great tool for resistance management
- Convenient 500g (1ha) and 10g (200m2) pack sizes
- Can be mixed with glyphosate or fatty acids for post-emergent control
Valdor® Flex contains 360g/kg diflufenican and 10g/kg iodosulfuron-methyl-sodium (PCS05612) use plant protection products safely. Always read the label and product information before use. Pay attention to the risk indications and follow the safety precautions on the label.
Use & Safety
Application rates and delivery
Preparation of spray solution
Check and calibrate the sprayer, before starting treatment. To prevent a surplus of spray fluid, Carefully measure the surface to be treated and accurately calculate the required amount of spray fluid.
Proceed as follows:
- Fill half of the spray tank with water
- Add the required amount of Valdor® Flex to the spray tank
- Agitate before use
- Top-up water to required amount
Valdor® Flex UK
Valdor® Flex is a residual, pre-emergent, herbicide that...See product
Destiny Turf - Only Available in Ireland
Destiny Turf, Hard on weeds, Soft on turfSee product